Residential services offered in both English and Spanish
Casa ALMA– Alternative to Liberate our Minds from Addiction (Men’s Program) Casa MARIA– Making Abstinence Recovery and Integrity our Aim (Woman’s Program)
Serving adult men and women aged 18 or older in both English and Spanish, with a valid Ohio license/ID and proof of Cuyahoga County residency. All Medicaid managed care plans accepted. Private insurance accepted with prior authorization approval. A limited number of clients residing outside of Cuyahoga County will be accepted with active Medicaid insurance coverage. Self-pay and Sliding Fee Scales available with income verification.
Clients receive ongoing Assessment and Individualized Treatment Planning, Crisis Intervention services, SUD Case Management, Random Urinalysis Drug Testing, Referrals, and Individual and Group Counseling, and participation in 12-Step Programs in a free-standing, residential setting, with the overall purpose to address recovery goals and behavioral change.
ASAM Level 3.5 Clinically Managed High-Intensity Residential Treatment Services
Clients must participate in a minimum of 30 days of treatment. Length of stay and extensions beyond 30 days are determined on an individual client basis throughout the course of treatment.
· Dually diagnosed individuals who are stabilized on their medications accepted.
· Methadone, Suboxone, Vivitrol clients on take home dosing accepted.
· Psychoeducation provided for all family members of new clients every Wednesday.
· Targeted SUD Case Management assists clients in addressing their medical, mental health, legal, housing and other obligations as needed.
· Gender and ethnic specific services provided.
· 24/7 on call Clinical Staff
Treatment services are provided by qualified trained staff utilizing evidenced–based curricula to address issues of co-dependence, mental health, grief, chronic disease, anger management, self-worth, and more as it relates to individual substance use, abuse, and dependency patterns.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-777-3045